Fyers backend Reports and Tax filling

Hi Fyers Team,

First of all , I want to appreciate your team for working hard to make Fyers , a  advance technology driven platform. This is why traders like me has closed their account with most of the other brokers.

Having said that , I feel your team need to focus on below mentioned areas as these are the points which may lead to some client slippage, if not addressed on time.

1. Reports : The backend reports are not user friendly and very complex to understand (brokerages,  NET turnover segment wise for tax filling. ) . If your team can make it simple like some other broker where you can simply copy it from prepopulated table for tax filling. Technology like cognos reporting are easy way to do it . Some Visual representation of P/L day/month/year wise will be very helpful.
  2.  If not so , you may plan free tax filling from Fyers itself , considering that 2k is not big amount in place of brokerage which we are generating . This will attract more traders to Fyers as Tax filling still gives lots of headache, especially to option traders where turn over is  high against the low profit/loss they make.  You can consider charge some amount if turnover is more that 5 Cr where you need auditing.  I feel leaving this small fee in the end of year , will help fyers adding more client and more revenue.  
  3. For Sub brokers- API should be free , along with some tool where multi orders placing for different client is possible.

To be very honest, I want to continue with Fyers and really liked the Vision of Tejas and just thought to give my view point . Implementing above will surely take fyers to a next level.

Best of Luck!! 

Regards

Randhir

9 replies