FYERS breaking Sebi rules with regards to DDPI form submission.

Hello,

My name is is Priyank Thakkar. I am having issues with my POA and DDPI form. I originally submitted POA on the 11th Of November. Later I was told to send DDPI as well, 15 days after your received my POA. I sent the DDPI form later on and it was received on your end on the 2nd Dec. Now, I was informed from your end that the process is pending as I didn't sign all boxes on DDPI. However, I had a chat with Sebi and I was told otherwise.

I am attaching the Sebi circular to this email. According to that circular, a broker cannot add any other criteria except for the first 2 for signature. It also mentions that DDPI can be electronically signed, which you refused before.

Sebi has asked me to register a complain against fyers if I am forced to signed any other check box than that mentioned in sebi circular, as it will be considered as an act against the law. I just received an email which is explicitly forcing me to mail a fresh print with my signature in all boxes otherwise the POA won't be processed.

Get back to me ASAP and read the circular before forcing me to sign anything else in the name of terms and conditions.

Sebi circular:

https://www.sebi.gov.in/legal/circulars/apr-2022/execution-of-demat-debit-and-pledge-instruction-ddpi-for-transfer-of-securities-towards-deliveries-settlement-obligations-and-pledging-re-pledging-of-securities_57546.html

Best,

PT

4 replies