Please Help Retail Traders

Want Big Change in Fyers

Hello Fyers team,  Please add a new feature of RISK PER DAY in fyers setting. 

As a trader, we are facing the massive challenge of losing money because of not taking Stop-loss or over-trading just in emotion. Sometimes new traders don't know how to put stop-loss or just because of Technical issues we can't able to place SL in the system. 

so, I would like to say that please add a new setting in fyers terminal of computerized Auto square-off of all positions after losing a certain percentage of total capital.

In this setting, a trader can set his/her losing capacity in percentage according to a daily basis (Risk per day). This setting should be applied only for Intraday trades. 

For example:- If I have 1 lakh in my Demat account and I am able to take a risk of 3% (3000) of the day then I have to go fyers setting and manually change the Risk per Day to 3%. Now if the trades go against me then your system has to Exit my all position if I make a loss of 3000. 

Benefits of this Risk Per Day Control feature:-

• Traders can set their Risk per day percentage.
  • Traders' emotions can be in control.
  • This feature prevents us from big losses.
  • Traders can trade more they can because they have the capital for future trading.
  • you can generate more brokerage because of more trading.
  • You can attract new traders with this Risk Per Day Control feature.
  • New traders can trade more and learn more because of consistency.
  • You can charge extra money for this computerized Auto square-off of Risk per day.
2 replies