I am happy to inform the esteemed forum members that we have integrate the Fyers API with our application, ArthaChitra, a trading and charting platform. ArthaChitra specializes in order routing and offers a host of user-friendly features including:
- Advanced charting.
- Trade directly from charts or the DOM/Price Ladder.
- Modify orders using drag and drop operations.
- Real-time market scanner.
- Reusable order templates for bracket and cover orders.
- Place basket orders at a click of a button including bracket and cover orders.
- SharpScript, a C# based scripting language lets you build indicators, bar types, chart objects etc.
- Multi-threaded architecture providing unparallal resposiveness and stability.
To know more about ArthaChitra please refer to our website. In case you have any further queries feel free to jot it down or send a note to support[at]arthachitra[dot]com
** As of now the Fyers API does not provides real-time or historical data. We support both TrueData and Global Datafeeds and you can subscribe to them for your data needs.
Your app when we download Antivirus detects as a threat...
Hi @Sachin Its a false positive. Please add ArthaChitra in the exception list of your anti-virus. Please refer to our help guide which further discusses the scenario
ANY plan to bring live and historical data to your API like Zerodha, of course for some $$$.
but that will be great for us to use an application like ArthaChitra.
If we offer it for some $$$, what difference would it make?
If we buy data from global data or true data we only get level 1 data , but I think if broker provides live and historical data we can get market depth of 5 ask/bid also which will be very helpful.
Thx for your feedback. We'll see if we can make it happen in the future.
if I send orders via ArthaChitra using your API then will I be able to claim for 30 days brokerage refund or it will be considered algo trading and I will not be able to claim that
please do reply....