Charts Tabs Time Frame Code not linked to Open Charts Time Frame

Please Open Support link within Community so that problems can be reported online instead of emailing which can carry virus etc.

Also, this way all problems can be reported to Community Support. Just add one more to the list like you have on side panel i.e. 30 Day Challenge, Fyers API, School of Stocks, Thematic Investing etc just add FyersWeb Support and Response and issue Ticket Number online to stop adding to emailers, one gets so many now a days and email itself has become a headache just to delete so many useless emails. It will be easier for FyersWeb to track as well.

Now, the problem. 

The Code Time Frame synchronization at all levels doesn't work or is delinked to the Open Charts time frame as highlighted in Yellow Circle on the top left and the open chart time frame on right in middle to show the gap. It must be a small code to correct, I guess.

Most traders must be using more than 1 screen I hope as fyersWeb "time and sales data feed suck so far" so one has to make wild guesses looking at candles and lose money more often than less so at least have the visibility problems resolved.

Is someone doing a sanity check regularly on the charts being shown correctly or not or is it all on quick fix mode only and people are expected to put their money via this full of error diplay?