To create a healthy environment for traders & investors to exchange knowledge and harness the benefits of the community at large, here are a few basic guidelines to follow:
- Be clear in your communication to help others understand you better.
- Tag only the most relevant topics in your posts. It'll help keep feeds clean.
- Be respectful to others even if you disagree with them.
- Avoid support related queries. For that, you can visit our Support Portal.
- Avoid promotional activities e.g links to promote vested interests etc.
- Don't encourage trading/investing tips or unsolicited advice from anyone. If anyone is doing so, please report them so that the moderation team can look into it.
Self-moderation is the first step to making sure that we have quality interactions here. The next best thing to do is to remind others to do the same whenever necessary :).