Skip to main content

Fyers Down ? (21 Sep 2022) at 9:57 am....I was using Fyers Web and was forced out of it and got the server error message. And then unable to login

Where am I?

In FYERS Community - Pick others' brains on Trading/Investing you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Azure
Azure

same here..

i thought only me

Nomad RIder
Nomad RIder

same here. i had placed an order, now i dont know whether the order got executed 

Divyesh Sorathiya
Divyesh Sorathiya

Same here.Everything in fyers is down.

I even tried their desktop app.

Funds are not being displayed.

Anirban Kanrar
Anirban Kanrar FYERS TEAM

Hi @Divyesh Sorathiya,

We have faced an intermittent technical issue for some time. As a result, clients were facing login issues. The issue was resolved at the earliest. PS: We are in constant touch with the concerned team to get the issues sorted out to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. We regret the inconvenience caused!

Nomad RIder
Nomad RIder

Now able to login but trades are not visible neither is fund balance.

Raja Sekharan Muthu
Raja Sekharan Muthu

Please take a screenshot of it for proof  ....Or else Fyers Support will deny everything saying that "everything is fine from their end" 

Nomad RIder
Nomad RIder
Screenshot of blank trading screen
Screenshot of blank trading screen
r nagarajan
r nagarajan

thats power of fyers

Ankit Bagwari
Ankit Bagwari

Same here.

Cleetus Benedict
Cleetus Benedict

I am not able to login . Admin Whats the issue? 

Nomad RIder
Nomad RIder

I am surprised that there is no response from the admin or the support team yet. The issue is almost 30 minutes old now. Unacceptable while trading hours.

Raja Sekharan Muthu
Raja Sekharan Muthu

15 minutes after Fyers Went down, they are sending a message saying "intermittent technical issues...unable to login" ...Atleast if they had sent this earlier, we could have avoided placing orders.

Divyesh Sorathiya
Divyesh Sorathiya

This happens with fyers every 3-4 month.

Kulveer Singh Marwaha
Kulveer Singh Marwaha

Fyers Server is down since 9:57am 21/09/2022, i called the support team but no one yet answered the call, waiting from 12 minutes..

Sarthak Gupta
Sarthak Gupta

Even it is not showing the positions i have taken, what has happened?

Rajiv Thakkar
Rajiv Thakkar

Fyers has pathetic day by day... 

Nomad RIder
Nomad RIder

it back.. Thank god i was able to exit my position with a minimal profit. Lost almost 12K of profit due to the stupid issue.

Rajiv Thakkar
Rajiv Thakkar

I bought shares on 14/09/2022 which was reflected in contract note and settlement date was on 16/09/2022. These share were reflecting in my holding untill 19/09/2022 but on 20/09/2022 it went missing from holding and was neither credited to my demat account. 

On enquiry I was informed that settlement could not happened at exchange on settlement date of 16/09/2022 so money was refunded to me. The irony is there was no communication of such thing happened from Fyers.

I am unable to understand how can there be no delivey or short delivey of shares purchased where all intra trade are auto sq.off and in CNC delivery has to be effected.

Very pathetic service from Fyers... no communication... frequent platform crash...

Anirban Kanrar
Anirban Kanrar FYERS TEAM

Hi @Raja Sekharan Muthu,

We have faced an intermittent technical issue for some time. As a result, clients were facing login issues. The issue was resolved at the earliest. PS: We are in constant touch with the concerned team to get the issues sorted out to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. We regret the inconvenience caused!

Raja Sekharan Muthu
Raja Sekharan Muthu

Please make sure it doesn't happen again.... Its happening very frequently in Fyers these days. 

Raja Sekharan Muthu
Raja Sekharan Muthu

Received message "Issues solved" at 10:46 am.... almost one hour of Fyers outage.

Have to take the screenshot of trades, if you take any, here-after today.