*** Fyers Web - Critical OMS Issue ***

Hi Tejas Khoday ,

I'm using Fyers Web and want to share an incident took place yesterday.

I had placed an Order @ 15:04:53, but I got an error message saying "Order rejected by exchange, please check with your broker".  Even after trying multiple times from chart and the orders panel, I couldn't cancel the order. So, I had to refresh the page. Now, its showing me as 0 pending orders and 0 open positions, which looks OK and in sync with the error message it had shown me. I double confirmed the same by again opening a new browser page and didn't bother much.  

However, surprisingly the EOD contract note was showing unexpected amount deduction (As I'm intraday trader and do not carry positions). Finally, after going into the details, I could understand that amount has been deducted for the overnight position. And, thinking over it, I could realize what has caused this issue - despite the order rejected error, it had placed an order but shown 0 pending order, 0 open position as status.

Today, I have to book major loss against this unwanted overnight trade. 

So, I've a question for you  

What will be your expectation from the broker, if you had to book a huge loss due to their faulty application?

Waiting for your comments, Tejas Khoday.

Anyone else facing such issues on Fyers Web? Please share.

7 replies