Skip to main content
Discussion
FYERS Web

i dont tade anymore from now until they not solved all current bugs or issues......

Where am I?

In FYERS Community - Pick others' brains on Trading/Investing you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Vanshika Singh
Vanshika Singh FYERS TEAM

Hey @Yogesh sawant,

We're aware of the bugs in our platform and our team is working on it. Rest assured, it shall be resolved soon. You can try our temporary resolution till the issues get fixed. 

Let us know what issues you're facing and we'll help you out.

Thanks!

Yash Rajendra Nagori
Yash Rajendra Nagori

You are saying the same stuff since months, I have reported the issues back in June and you still haven't fixed it. 

Your team is incompetent, you are sleeping on these issues and blaming tradingview. I can use the previous version on web but if I want to view charts on the fyers app, I cannot use the old version there, it fetches charts from the new version which has distorted indicators, errors and bugs.

Sujit Chakraborty
Sujit Chakraborty

@Vanshika Singh - Copy paste reply?

Sujit Chakraborty
Sujit Chakraborty

I get the same response of 'we are looking into it' for major defects reported. I'm amazed that they don't even compute the P&L properly for 30-day-challenge. Very disappointed with the reporting system of Fyers and the customer support. The competitors of Fyers are way superior and have better systems.

Yash Rajendra Nagori
Yash Rajendra Nagori

They keep looking at it, but they don't fix it.

It's been 3 months since I made my Original post reporting an error and they told me it'll be fixed soon and when I reminded it to them again they said this issue is from tradingview's end, 

And even then they said it'll be fixed soon.

They need to find a nice dictionary and see the meaning of "soon". 

Vanshika Singh

Hey @Sujit Chakraborty,

We do are working on fixing the bugs. However, some things take time to resolve. 

Have you faced any issues recently with the computation? Kindly let us know. You can share the ticket ID also if raised any. 

Thanks!

Sujit Chakraborty
Sujit Chakraborty

@Vanshika Singh - P&L computation issue. ticket ID 542016. My profit during the challenge was more than 1 lakh in F&O and intraday trading segments. But, the P&L shows 8.7k loss. 

Vanshika Singh

Thanks. Your ticket is being looked into. Will revert to you shortly.