1) when we apply for IPO itself should we pay or after ipo application, after the ipo allotment only should we pay?
2) when i apply for IPO thru our fyers ipo, it simply gets the details and submit the data, no payment happens(i mean, as i give my bank UPI while applying, on my bank mobile app, i see no payment request comes up).
two weeks ago for Glenmark IPO this happened, my ipo orders page is still showing "ipo ACCEPTED, payment UnPaid"..
Any ideas, suggestions, please, thanks.
@Vanshika Singh @George Roper @Sounder Rajan G S @Gopal Kavalireddi @KLN Vara Prasad .. tagging the 5 most reputable users.. hope you dont mind.. thanks.
"You have received a UPI-Mandate request from Devyani International Limited for Rs 89100.00. Login to your UPI app and authorize the block. Application No. DEVYANI3100517"
"Dear Customer, an amount of INR 89100.00 to be paid to IPO.devyanibse@axisbank, has been earmarked in your ......... account with the UPI ID ................ Unique Mandate Number .................. This will be paid when the mandate is executed by the beneficiary"
5. Now the IPO amount will be blocked
6. If you are alloted the shares, that amount will be debited from your account
7. Shares will be credited to your demat account
8. In case if you are not alloted, your amount will be released/refunded to your bank account.
Hope this helps.
Once you apply, you should receive a message from the bank, and then you need to authorize the bank to block that amount.
Only after you see UPI status as paid.
If you have not received the message from the bank, you need to call the bank and find it out.
Hope you will have a successful allotment in the future.
Thanks a ton, KLN Vara Prasad Sir,.. much appreciated! @KLN Vara Prasad
My pleasure 👍