Is there a options chain and options strategy builder in fyers web version?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a option chain facility in the fyers web. Its much easier to view all the strikes as a chain as opposed to adding all of them individually. Furthermore, it would be great to be able build strategy directly from the option chain getting payoff curves and then placing the orders as a block. This will help a lit of options traders in managing their options portfolios and will also provide ease of use. 

By the way, I just love the functionality of drag and drop on chart to modify and to cancel orders. This is unique and helps people trading futures and stocks in intraday to make quick decisions. This ease of use is the sole reason I joined fyers. It would be great if managing options portfolio also becomes easier for traders, this will be a huge edge as well. There are options chain available in other platform (for ex. upstock) and we can basic strategy as well but they are not that well versed, no greeks, no IV and no payoff curves for strategies in their web version. 

I just wanted the thoughts of others on this. 

Thanks,

Prateek

9 replies