Skip to main content
Discussion
FYERS Web

Many time I saved charts properly but they doesn't appear in saved chart list .And many times my save drawing just got disappeared from saved chart on fyers web platform please resolve this issue.

Where am I?

In FYERS Community - Pick others' brains on Trading/Investing you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

pranav joshi
pranav joshi

same issue 

Koustubh Masurkar
Koustubh Masurkar

Yeah. I faced it too. If I draw and save something on 30 min timeframe, some components gets lost when I switch to 5 min timeframe. They reappear when I go back to 30 min timeframe. You can test it. Please look into the issue. @Sounder Rajan G S @Tejas Khoday @Vanshika Singh @FYERS 

Rohit Jadhav
Rohit Jadhav

Yes I'm also facing the same issue, I thought it may get resolved soon but no progress till now. @FYERS please update on this or let me know if you need any further information on this issue

Ankur
Ankur

@FYERS I am also facing exactly the same issue. All the charting hard work goes in vain due to it. 

For a trader chart is the most important thing, and when a simple like this thing cant be saved whats the use of trading in Fyers???

Pragvansh Awachar
Pragvansh Awachar

Same issue, and a person from fyers after I complained about this issue told me that he wasn't aware of such issues.

Shruthi Shetty
Shruthi Shetty FYERS TEAM

Hi Pragvansh,

Apologies for the inconvenience cause, we have already reported this issue to the concern team and our team is working on resolving. Requesting you to wait.

Ankur
Ankur

@Shruthi Shetty 

Maam, it has been mnths since we have reported this problem, Its a very basic one.

Its shameful that it is not being done tilld ate.

Regards

Ankur 9205116937

Arpit Khandelwal
Arpit Khandelwal

Same thing happened with me today morning. I did charting of 100s of stocks and it disappeared today morning. It happened twice with him since I started using fyers 6 months back... Team, please look into this. 

Pravin Patil
Pravin Patil

Yep same here. All drawings deleted when I checked today morning. They got deleted yesterday night.

Pravin Patil
Pravin Patil

All drawings from so many analysed charts vanished. -_-

Rohit Jadhav
Rohit Jadhav

Hey Guys, I have some workaround to overcome this issue. Steps to resolve the issue: 

1. Open fyers web portal in single tab.

2. Then start working on your drawing work. Don't draw in multiple tabs that'll confuse fyers web.

3. If you want open charts in multiple tabs then use Pop Out Chart, but for monitoring only.

The key here is to use single tab for drawing and Pop Out Chart for monitoring. This will definitely save your work 

Happy Trading!

Amrit RAJ Ranjan
Amrit RAJ Ranjan

Extremely disappointed today 100s of stock analysis gone vanished for a unknown cause... Traded good in the morning today and in evening opened Fyers web and all my levels are vanished... Now have to start all over again to all stocks... Searched web for this issue and that led me here... People have reported arround 2 years back and still no any action taken... What a shame.