My layout is not working. Not able to select as default. Facing issue since morning

Since morning my all chart layout is not opening. When I called the support center, getting a stupid answer. First, they said login in windows 10 not in 07. I did the same. After they said the layout is 1 year before that is why is not opening. What logic are you people applying? Till today morning it opening daily. Suddenly what happened to the layout to not open?

I told him that all other layouts are 1 year before. They are opening then how can you say this particular layout will not open because it's been one year. Then he said give me some time.

The third time he talked with his team and said, it's like the android system fyers is updating this is the reason your layout not opening. What the hell. You don't have a resolution so you will say whatever you want.

i have done the CTRL + SHIFT + R. In the morning out of 5, 1 layout was not opening. In the afternoon now 2 layouts is not opening. What happening. Should use flyers or not??? I am facing this after 11 am. Before that everything working fine. Suddenly my default layout got switched with another & when I am trying to use my default layout it is not selecting. I clicked n no of times but nothing happened. your calling the team giving stupid answers & ignoring them. Please help.

5 replies