Unable to use Exit All Positions in BankNifty

Days such as this, the expiry days desperately require us to have the ability to exit rapidly failing which the account gets emptied within a fraction of a second. 

After the new lot sizes in BankNifty got introduced, we are not able to exit all positions in one go if the quantity is more than 900. It remains stuck there and we are having to manually input esell orders multiple times of 900 each instead of "exit all open positions". 

Neither is the button at the top "Exit All Open Positions" works nor is the X button on the widget on the chart itself that shows the quantity held. 

I mean, imagine a situation when I had bought 3500 quantity of CE and BankNifty makes a giant fall, it goes from like 80 Rs to 5 Rs in 5 seconds. Meanwhile I am repeatedly placing limit orders at 70, then 60 and so on of 900 quantity each and before I can complete it, you can imagine what kind of heart attack inducing MTM would show up. 

I had raised a ticket # 777060, but the executive is unable to comprehend the problem. 

3 replies