Why fund is needed to exit the FO Margin position?

• What is the problem?
    -Imagine you have 2,00,000 rupees available in fyers trading account.
    • I am selling 1 lot of BANKNIFTY FUTURES (margin type) on day 1, which will use around 1,50,000 rupees from my available fund of 2,00,000 rupees, so now I am left with 50,000.
    • The next day (day 2), I am in profit of 4000 rupees, and wanted to exit the position.
    • So now we can exit the position in 3 ways.
      • 1. by pressing the (X) close button on the trading view chart terminal, which displays the order line and live PNL.
      • 2. By placing a market order to buy one lot of banknifty futures (margin type).
      • 3. By pressing the exit all button given on the trading view chart, which will exit all my positions (currently only 1 position is open).
    • I have tried all 3 ways mentioned above on day 2 (taken delivery position), but fyers is not letting me to exit the open position of 1 lot BANKNIFTY FUTURES (Margin type).
    • It is giving the following error: "FUND LIMIT INSUFFICIENT".
    • I just wanted to say that to exit the open position, the user should not be restricted for funds because ultimately, I have already given 1,50,000 for the position and now I just want to exit only and that too in profit.
    • I've also tried the FYERS API, but it returns the same order rejection error.

• Can we do something like, it should not restrict for fund to exit the open order?

2 replies