Skip to main content
Discussion
FYERS Platforms

your team doesn't pick up the phone, there are many issues on your platform. sent mail but not resolved. data refresh one of them.

Where am I?

In FYERS Community - Pick others' brains on Trading/Investing you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Vanshika Singh
Vanshika Singh FYERS TEAM

Hey @smriti roy,

Kindly provide us with your ticket ID here. We'll look into it and get back to you on that.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you! :(

smriti roy
smriti roy

smriti roy
smriti roy

how long it will take?

Bipin
Bipin

@Vanshika Singh This is common problem for all mob app users of ur trading platform. How many bogus ticket ID u will generate to just pass the matter but no concrete solutions. @Tejas Khoday 

Vanshika Singh
Vanshika Singh FYERS TEAM

Hey @Bipin ,

Could you elaborate on what issue excatly you're facing on our mobile app, as it hasn't been mentioned here? 

Also, we do take the tickets seriously and work on them. 

Thanks!

smriti roy
smriti roy

ticket "514063

smriti roy
smriti roy

How your team works see below resolution

Hello smriti roy,

As per our telephonic conversation, your query has been addressed and informed to the tech department and they will give a callback regarding your issue. If you have any further queries, please do revert to this mail or call us on our support number at 080-6625 1111 or 080-46251111.

Interact with fellow traders & investors about interesting topics on our popular forum, FYERS Community.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

FYERS TEAM!

Subhaswini Patro
Subhaswini Patro

fyers have absolute poor support team.

I have created account but they are not adding derivative segment to trade since last 14 days. 

I dont know why they are into the business.

They are replying you but ignoring my post since last 5

@smriti roy You should be thankful of getting a reply at least. This is the maximum we can expect here.

Feeling frustrated.