Skip to main content
Question
FYERS API
Arun Babu
Web Developer
Asked a question last year

Hi Team, I am facing some issue with the data response from the historic data API's Following is the request that I have made data = {"symbol":f"NSE:AXISBANK-EQ","resolution":"5","date_format":0,"range_from":1631605800,"range_to":1631605800,"cont_flag":1}. I am attaching the data that's been sent as a response and the actual data. There is one more issue that I am facing, let say I make a request to get data of 5 min candle of the time 12:10, I initiate a request at time 12:15 with the range_to param as 12:10 in epoch format, but some time the response will only have data up to 12:05 or even 12:00. Could you help me resolve this?

Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing

Hi Arun, 
During market time we provide tick data with the history API, So data can change during the resolution time frame. You can run the history API again with the same parameters and see you will get the latest correct data. For the second issue try giving the date format as 1 and date from and to as the current open market date and check if you are getting the required output.