Skip to main content
Gopal Kavalireddi FYERS Team
Head of Research, FYERS
Asked a question 2 years ago

Starting this weekend, I would like to cover 1 direct mutual fund scheme in depth, covering scheme objectives, portfolio, returns, ratios, and the entire works....Will investors be interested? If Yes, then can u share the mutual funds that would be of interest?

Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing

Addressing the query by https://community.fyers.in/user/sai_neel_kiran_ch48  on

Aditya Birla Sunlife Tax Relief 96 - Direct Growth (ELSS Scheme)

The scheme was launched on 01 Jan 2013 and as of 27th Aug 2020 the absolute returns stand as follows:

1 Week: 3.67%; 1 Month: 7.02%; 3 Months: 25.13%; Since Inception: 191.11%.

Starting this weekend, I would like to cover 1 direct mutual fund scheme in depth, covering scheme objectives, portfolio, returns, ratios, and the entire works....Will investors be interested? If Yes, then can u share the mutual funds that would be of interest?

Rgds

Gvk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressing the query by https://community.fyers.in/user/ravi_kumar153  on 

Motilal Oswal S&P 500 Index Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option.

The scheme was launched on 28th April of this year and as of 25th Aug 2020 the absolute returns stand as follows:

1 Week: 0.84%; 1 Month: 5.21%; 3 Months: 13.37%; Since Inception: 15.48%.

For the sake of clarity, the information is split into 3 sections.

Rgds

Gvk.

How about Debt funds and their prospects.

Most have a CAGR of 8% + during 2- 5 years period, but 12% in last one year when the interest rates are going down, what returns could be expected in coming years.