Zero to Hero options strategy - the term itself tells us that you will have to select a strike price and wait for it to either be Zero or Hero.
Things to note while you take up Zero to Hero challenge
- Only take up Zero to Hero on a expiry day
- You have to buy an option rather then selling the option.
- Do not buy an contact value more than 500 - 600 rupees.
- Only enter a trade with 2 -3 lots max.
- Target should be minimum 1:4 the contract value.
Why do Zero to hero strategy work on expiry day?
because the strike price are low when compared to other days. And, also we get to see many strike price that was trading at a very low price in the beginning of the day and by EOD, we see that the strike price of that contact is gone too high.
You can create your own strategy and work on the Zero to hero program.