Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

When we can expect CPR indicator on Fyers Portal

Pls add cpr
Whats the likelihood of getting CPR indicator on Fyers?
How to get CPR indicator on fyers by paying??
When will be the cpr indicator available, any updates?
Please add CPR indicator in the platform.I am having that in Zerodha but unable to find in fyers.
Please add CPR indicator
When we can expect CPR indicator in Fyers
I opened an account with Fyers seeing the tradingview charts but CPR (central pivot range) is not there. Is there any indicator like CPR?
Hello, Does anyone have any idea about how can we add CPR Indicator in Fyers chart ?

Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing

Originally answered to "Please add CPR indicator in the platform.I am having that in Zerodha but unable to find in fyers. "

Hey @RAMACHANDRAN K34,

Your feedback is duly noted. We'll try to incorporate it in the upcoming versions. 

Thanks! :) 

Originally answered to "Whats the likelihood of getting CPR indicator on Fyers?"

We've incorporated CRP indicator into our platform based on our client's valuable feedback. 

Happy Trading!

Originally answered to "How to get CPR indicator on fyers by paying??"

Check this thread, that was answered 20 days ago, regarding the same CPR indicator.

https://community.fyers.in/post/please-add-cpr-in-fyers-web-indicator-5f7d5b582a57f567ad36826373

CPR indicator will take time as we are working on other features.

Even if you are willing to pay, you will still have to wait till they release it officially on the platform.

Originally answered to "Whats the likelihood of getting CPR indicator on Fyers?"

The last post on the below thread, Your question answered 6 days back, 

https://community.fyers.in/post/please-add-cpr-in-fyers-web-indicator-5f7d5b582a57f567ad36826358

Originally answered to "Pls add cpr"

Hey @Yaduvanshi Bhupendra14,

Your feedback is duly noted. We'll communicate this with the team and see if it can be done. 

PS: Many great updates are on the way and would be incorporated soon. 

Stay Tuned for the updates! :)