- CPR - Central Pivot Range
- Moving Average
- Super trend
- Volume Indicator
Which are the top 5 most accurate "Intraday Trading Indicators" used for stocks and options?
Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing
According to me,
Nothing is much accurate as the uncertainties are always there in the Market. But still if I have to answer, I will say the below 5 Trading Indicators which I mostly use:
- 44 MA - To identify the Trend in the market.
- RSI - To identify what the Over-bought and over-sold (Mostly used in Equity Market).
- Golden Crossover - To buy Stock/Index Futures.
- VWAP - To identify the exact Entry & Exit Point.
- Last but not the least, Volume which I rather use every time with MACD.