Skip to main content
Jainmiah Shaik
Jainmiah shaik
Asked a question 2 years ago

Which one will you prefer to trade comfortably on Fyers?

Bharadwaj Aryasomayajula
But the live data stream for FREE API is a bit expensive. Looking for a discount/better deals.
Ashish Kesarkar
I prefer Web platform, but noticed many breaks in the price/data updates. Looking forward to see Web Platform becoming more robust. APP Trading also is very useful and in 2nd in line. API Trading is currently in testing phase and it will be at Level 0 for me.
GYANESHWAR K
Fyers app is good but needs lots of upgrades... Like fingerprint security, options chain, exit positions one tap button etc ..n more
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Bharadwaj Aryasomayajula You mean TrueData? They offer competitive prices. Trading API is free.
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Ashish Kesarkar The data gaps can happen if the exchange changes the series. Do report such things to us by raising a ticket. We'll fix them. Glad you like the app.
GYANESHWAR K
How api is free...can anyone explain please
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
GYANESHWAR K Fingerprint security feature will mostly be implemented in the next update.
Vijeyakumar Kumar
GTT ORDER FACILITY REQUIRED IN WEB PLATFORM
GYANESHWAR K
Tejas Khoday Thank you.. But pls consider other imp. Updates also like exit positions features , options chain auto scroll feature for user to ATM strike prices etc in app as it's already high time in Indian trading platforms.. thanks for your response. Regards Gyaneshwar
GYANESHWAR K
Tejas Khoday oh that I'm already using. I thought it's something different . Thanks
Blesson
No doubt pure api trading.
Tejas Khoday sir, pls pls add demo account or a sandbox environment so that we can test and simulate our trades.. it'll be a great feature..
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Vijeyakumar Kumar The exchanges don't store any pending overnight orders. At the end of each trading day, all open orders are cancelled. Brokers offering /VTC/GTT are storing overnight pending orders at their end and sending them the exchange everyday. We avoid it to prevent additional risks to clients. We may explore this in the future when we find safe way to handle such orders.
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
GYANESHWAR K Fingerprint security feature is enabled now.
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Vijeyakumar Kumar We avoided this because the exchanges don't store any overnight pending orders on their order book. These orders are essentially stored on brokers' servers until the price is triggered. We didn't want to take this up at the time but may consider implementing this in 2021.
TH3 PIRAT3
Tejas Khoday "We avoided this because the exchanges don't store any overnight pending orders on their order book. These orders are essentially stored on brokers' servers until the price is triggered. We didn't want to take this up at the time but may consider implementing this in 2021."
Love that you dont keep data on your servers. This is one of the reasons I opt for Fyers. Please keep it as option, I dont want my trades data going anywhere. storing data anywhere physically (includes cloud and stuff), except on my disk drive and NSE, should be mandatory.
That being said, I love the fact that you are helping out out of work dev like me, I am a bit late to the party and have a lot catch up on. So see ya guys later, I have exactly 5 days to get shit sorted.. may lady luck smile upon us. Jai Hind!
sch
Whenever my account is connected to phone data, I can't access my positions or holding page from fyers app on my phone? I have done all updates necessary and except for Fyers, the other trading apps do work fine. Can anyone help me on this?
Harsh Vardhan
Facing extreme lagging issues on fyers web terminal, page stops refreshing after a few minutes, Anyone else facing same issue ?

Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing