Skip to main content
Question
FYERS Web
Asked a question 2 years ago

Would you prefer ChartIQ+TradingView or only TradingView in Fyers Web?

Vipul Pandey # My friend, World is yours
Please add chartIQ... It's easy to use in phone

TradingView is good for desktop/laptop
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Vipul Pandey # My friend, World is yours What else do you like about ChartIQ?
Aditya Phadke
Chart IQ has advance charts like Stockasticks Momentum Index and Price Momentum Oscillator which helped me making lots of profitable trades It helps in discovering the Entry and Exit points on a chart
Tejas Khoday FYERS Team
Aditya Phadke Well, Every platform has some pros and cons. TradingView has many more indicators that aren't available on ChartIQ. If there are compelling reasons, we can consider it. Currently, it doesn't make sense considering our product roadmap.
painsad
https://fridaynightfunkin.io/friday-night-funkin is not what you think when looking at the first images of the poster. It's literally the funniest witty music I've ever played.

And the surprise is that it also has a storyline, not flying in and entering like other music games. No matter what the next steps are, in the beginning, I gave it an A+ because of the difference.

The story of the game is divided into several weeks, representing the encounters and challenges of the godfather for you. Each week there will be 3 different difficulty levels. The harder it is, the faster your rhythmic coordination as well as your speed of grasping the notes should be.

Join FYERS Community to pick others' brains on Trading/Investing