- Option trading is hard with this platform
- No chartiq means no CPR, Anchored VWAP, Open interest indicator in future.
I have been using fyers, upstock, and zerodha for 1 year and I would like to put some points. Comparison is long but worth reading for fyers team and others.
Trading Software - Fyers one Best
- zerodha: Tradeview chart lacks features like favourite drawing tools and time frame interval also old tradeview UI. Not able to trade directly from tradeview chart.
but their chartiq chart is very good as it’s smooth and provides one of the best indicators named anchored VWAP. But you cant favorite drawing tools so it’s painful when it comes to quick drawings
- Upstocks: Tradeview chart is the same as Fyers tradeview chart but not able to sync drawing on the mobile app as they don't provide tradeview chart on their mobile app.
their chart iq chart is also good and smooth but not sync with the mobile app.
The good and best thing is we can trade options directly from the option chain, can create the alert, also we can see bar view of open interest along with the previous date open interest on option chain itself and we can also go through the chart of that option from option self itself. The only drawback is not able to sync between mobile and web platform.
- Fyers: its tradeview chart has no match with any other. It's best but only lacks option chain. We can sync with the mobile app and web platform so whenever I’m out of reach with my laptop I can still trade based on my saved drawings using mobile itself.
Fyers lacks option chain and anchored vwap features. Tradingview provides anchored vwap as a drawing tool but if fyers provide it as a technical indicator then it is best because indicators apply to all scripts.
- Zerodha Kite: it is smooth and you can quickly add scripts to the watchlist without even feeling any delay. Their GTT and Basket order features are best. I make basket order of option strategy and keep eyes on the nifty chart when my setup ready to trade all I need to just swipe right to execute my predefined order and it's very fast. GTT is good for weekly and monthly traders but not useful to the daily trader. Basket order is good if you have a predefined strategy to buy sell.
- Upstock Mobile: It's smoothest and we can easily navigate any scrips chart, option chain, and order book as navigation tabs are on the same screen. We can also create an alert from the option chain But it lacks sync.
Fyers mobile: it is best in terms of sync between app and web platform but not smooth. We can easily see a delay in adding the script to the watchlist. We cant trade directly from the option chain we need to add it to the watchlist first and it is tough to navigate to the option chain once we open a chart of any script also order book and pending order position is on the bottom so it is a bit complicated to quickly go through the order book, option chain, and chart. It's just released so lots of scope for improvement in future
So fyers web needs only option chain features that are easily accessible from script along with anchored vwap indicator
As a loyal fyers user My Humble and Honest Suggestion
Fyers mobile needs to improve in terms of UI and provide easy navigation between chart option chain and order book as this is the main need of any day trader. I know GTT feature puts the burden on the broker when it terms of executing but it would be great if they can provide a basket order feature and it's just pre define the order and execute by the trader when required so no burden on the system and broker.
The above suggestions/requests are easily and cheaply upgradable. I hope they consider this and I really want them to be the best Indian broker because they provide us some features and tools at an affordable price compared to others.
I put the effort into writing this long discussion because fyers team always listens to us and upgrades their platform as per user demand.
No more items...