I have written a fyers go-lang client and published it on Github and in godoc with MIT license.
I have integrated most of the API's present in docs, including stream of live market data via websocket.
- Place real time single and multiple orders
- Modify pending order, cancel order, exit positions
- Get quotes of single or multiple symbols
- Get user profile, funds, holdings
- List orders, positions, trades
- Stream live data from market via fyers go client
- Get Historical data, market depth
Integrating websocket was the difficult one, considering parsing packet to a struct, but if there is will, there is a way 😋
Please try it out and help me in making this better and useful for fellow investors/traders 🙏🏻
Even though Fyers is making me poorer every day 😂