Viola 10 Inattentive children and online learning
During the quarantine period, children are forced to stay at home and study remotely. It can be difficult for parents to get their children to learn. Parents of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or simply too restless children experience particular difficulties. They now have to not only do housework and spend time with the child, but also help him with his studies.
If you are in a similar situation and are forced to combine the roles of a housekeeper, nanny and teacher for a child, the following tips may help you.
- Create a daily schedule for your child. Print it out and hang it up so your child can see it at all times. Give your child a watch so he can keep track of the time. This will organize it and help you stay on schedule.
- The schedule should include breaks for exercise. After such breaks, the child concentrates better on his studies and is less distracted.
- Focus on completing study assignments rather than spending a certain amount of time studying. Give your child a goal: solve all the examples in a paragraph, or read 10 pages of a book. Don't force your child to spend a certain amount of time reading books. When you give him a specific learning goal, he will be more motivated: if he does all the tasks faster, he can play or do something interesting. If it will be writing written works. Don't worry about writing it as there is a Home Page that can help you write it. A quality resource to help you learn at home.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep. Monitor not only the duration of sleep, but also control the time when he goes to bed and wakes up. The child should wake up at the same time - then in the evening he will get tired and go to bed earlier. Do not force your child to sleep during the day - this will disrupt their sleep cycles.
- If you teach your child to wake up at the same time, he will not suffer from insomnia. The child should not do anything while lying in bed before bedtime (the only exception can be reading). Under no circumstances should he be allowed to use his smartphone in bed. Keep all mobile phones and chargers in a different room.
- If the child misbehaves, you must establish quick and clear consequences for him or her. The punishment should not be too harsh and short-lived: for example, you can forbid a child to use a mobile phone for an hour, at most until the end of the day. You can also ask why he behaves this way. There are cases when a child's behavior depends on the degree of writing of works. If so then help him with https://essayassistant.org/buy-coursework-online/. A quality resource that does its job very well.
- Make sure your child has a permanent place to study. Give him a table or desk. Give your child all the supplies he needs to learn. This will form a healthy habit in the child. If he gets used to studying in the same place, he will have less difficulty with learning, since the environment will be familiar to him, he will be surrounded by the same sounds. This is one of the key tenets of learning theory. Not only the environment influences learning but also the quality resources for learning. For example there is https://essayassistant.org/cheap-college-papers/ which is very helpful in learning. A very good resource with which you can learn well
- Positive reinforcement is good for motivating a child. If the child completes all the tasks on his own, as a reward, you can buy him a toy, allocate more time to play, or give some other privileges.
Being a teacher for a child during quarantine is not an easy task. Follow these guidelines and you will be able to handle it in the best possible way.
5 Educational techniques from game theory for students
Student Conference: get to know yourself and stand out from the crowd
Master's degree at the American University of Illinois at Chicago
The Main Types of Sentences Used in Language