We've enhanced the EXIT Positions feature to make squaring off easier for savvy traders that have multiple long/short open positions across different symbols, timeframes & segments. The new features allow you to:
- Exit All Positions at one go.
- Exit Long or Short positions in your portfolio.
- You can square off positions segment-wise (Equity, Equity F&O, CDS, & Commodities).
- You can square off positions product-wise (Intraday, Margin, CO/BO, CNC).
- Furthermore, you can also manually select multiple positions to square off from your portfolio and send the orders in one go.
How to access this feature:
Note: Please note that this feature is built to help deal with panic situations. When the markets go against your diversified positions, it is sometimes impractical to exit all positions individually as it can result in losses. Time is money in such scenarios. Hence, we've configured all orders sent using this feature to be market orders. It's important to note that exiting large positions using market orders can result in slippage/impact cost. Do use with caution if & when necessary. We hope this helps you to better organize your exit trades.