New user feedback: Why I want to close my Fyers on second day of account opening?

I recently joined and already using Zerodha from years. Wanted to secure a secondary trading account therefore picked Fyers. I extensively use GTC orders on Zerodha as I take positional trade majorly. I forget to check if Fyers have GTC or not before signing up and was disappointed finding that one of very important feature is missing. Then I thought of connecting my TradingView with fyres so that atleast few trades can be initiated basis TV alerts but again that service is also paid on subscription basis. 

This was a big disappointment, a tech oriented company main focus should be consumption of its service and keep feature set up to date in line with competition instead of trying to earn from everything. Putting charges and toll gates on every important feature keep potential user away from it. I liked the trading view chart implementation but that only cannot steal the show. 

I would be signing off this account as it is of no use for me. But as a user i might not be in big loss as i have other account but as Fyers it is loss of user and potential brokerage fees(even if it is loss of Rs 20 at end of day it is a loss). If you want people to stay on your platform for long get them addicted to your unique feature set and value proposition. 

Though Thanks to Fyres to team for making such a nice product. 

10 replies