Skip to main content

Please bring tradingview like alert system on fyers.....It will be very useful to place the alerts on the chart and instead going to other page and typing in it

Where am I?

In FYERS Community - Pick others' brains on Trading/Investing you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Vanshika Singh
Vanshika Singh FYERS TEAM

Hey @Adhithya Krishnan,

We have recently incorporated the Price Alert feature on Fyers Web. It was already there on Fyers App.

We have created a seperate URL to avoid clutter and make the alerts easily available for the users to track.

You can read how to set price alerts on our blog

Happy Trading! :)

CT
CT

It's Not Even Working perfectly, 

My Alerts Only Sometimes Get's Triggered. 

On Some Alerts My Prices Crossed Above Or Below My Given Alert Price But They Won't Triggered (Still Open).

Alert's On Web Are Not Reliable.

CT
CT

And I Have Found There's CandleStick  Issue In Daily Charts Alkyl Amines & Astral

Some Candle Showing Huge Gaps Up's

Uday
Uday

alerts do not work on the platform.  i have lost so many trades.  ticket number ##506774##

CT
CT

& Why We Have To Press Ctrl + Shift + R Most Of The Time, When Fyers Causing Problems, Why Don't Tradingview, Or Zerodha Or Upstox Cause These Kind Of Problems (Things Not Load/Not Work Properly).

Adhithya Krishnan
Adhithya Krishnan

Adding an another page is useless.It complicates the alert system. Why don't u guys design something like on the tradingview platform with a button next to the watchlist.Please consider this

CT
CT

Agree.