Trailing Stop Loss like GTT for futures trading in invest mode

Hello!

After two years of trading experience, mainly futures from m1 time frame to h3 time frame, I have now realised FyersOne Web Application is not essentially designed for future contracts scapers simply because of poor quality of fast speed real time data display on Time and Sales Window and also after multiple request, Fyers Technical Team have not shows colour coded orders on Time and Sales which Is a Must Have to make trade decisions along with indicators for Quick In, Quick Out kind of trades.

I also studied many global professionals way of this kind of tradind and there decisions are mostly based on data and not some divergance which is more of a trap then direction indication.

However, I still have been able to save my capital, I started with is the only gain I have achieve, which can any day change to either direction.

Thus, this is basically designed for slow form of Price Action based on Indicator based trading while those who moves the market are very fast pace traders.

In this Situation, I think it is quite important to have Trailing Stop Loss which remains valid till the trading position is open and just like on Intraday Bracket of Cover Order which Stop gets deleted as soon as one exits the trade at loss or profit, similarly the Trailing Stop Loss should get auto deleted for longer term as one needs to move to Slow trading style based on whatever data is represented in form of candles, indicators etc which may or may not be exact as data quality is not that great due to discount broking, I guess...FyersWeb also need to make money and afford its costs of survival too.

Thus, my request is.............Please can the Technical Team review this with top management and introduce trailing stop loss which remains valid till trade position  is open in Invest Mode.in Futures Contracts of MCX and Major Indices at NSE etc.

If some decision taken on this could be conveyed with estimated date of launch, it would be helpful.

Also, if Time and Sales orders could be colour coded as Green(Buy Order) and Red(Sell Orders), that would start being helpful immediately as FyersWeb already have that information available as per Depth of Markets Window data but as DoM can't be customised like T&S Window, for particular size of data range.

Regards

Vineet Verma

1 reply